Singapore is a world-class tourist destination with a modern skyline. For decades Singapore is one of the popular destinations among tourists. Every year, Singapore reinvents itself with different things making sure that travelers enjoy themselves on Singapore tour packages. Singapore welcomes tourists more than double its population every year shows how beautiful is the country. With different tours to Singapore, one can enjoy shopping, food, architectural wonders, and many more. The best places to visit in Singapore are those that are combined with modern and ancient places.
Singapore stands out for its global gastronomy because food is an essential aspect of the Singapore tours. When it comes to holidaying in Asia, a trip to Singapore is the upper crust as it offers a cosmopolitan experience unmatched by any other Asian country. Singapore tourism has everything to offer from awe-inspiring architectural wonders, glittering nightlife, fine transport facilities, world-class shopping malls, and lip-smacking street food for every Singapore travel package. Singapore has developed nature reserves in harmony with Singapore its skyscrapers and nature. So, book your Singapore vacation packages with us and create lifelong memories.
Things to do in Singapore
Singapore is a diverse city by day and night and wins the hearts of people of all ages. There are numerous activities to do in Singapore from its glittering skyline to a wide range of things to do that wouldn’t let you feel bored for a single second. Here are some of the things to do in Singapore that will elevate your Singapore trip from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Dwell MacRitchie Reservoir via a suspension bridge- One of the oldest and most famous nature parks of Singapore that encircled the country’s first reservoir and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. MacRitchie Reservoir provides a range of 11-kilometer trails for joggers, weekend strollers, and families. Walking across the Reservoir is one of the top things to do in Singapore. In the nature reserve, a suspension bridge connects two high points that offer panoramic views of the trees from above on your Singapore trip. The highlight of the reserve is the Tree Top walk which is one of the best attractions that you should include on your Singapore tour packages.
- Visit the Raffles Hotel- Raffles hotel is one of the most iconic and well-known landmarks in Singapore that dates back to 1887. This Victorian architecture-styled Colonial-looking hotel hosted several renowned personalities like Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson, and the British royalty Elizabeth Queen II. There's never a dull moment if you are visiting this royal hotel as it houses around 18 restaurants, many bars, and boutique stores. To enjoy a Singapore Sling, the Raffles bar is surely a place and this thing is invented here a century ago. The Raffles Hotel tour is surely one of the fun activities to do in Singapore.
- Enjoy the Singapore Night Safari- Enjoying a Night Safari is one of the best things to do in Singapore which gives you a lifelong experience that you won’t forget soon. The Night Safari starts with the Creatures of the Night show which offers a 20-minute presentation of the animals that can be seen here which is much more than a zoo. Among the hundreds of animals around the world, you can witness a single-horned rhino, Himalayan griffon vultures, wildebeests, and gazelles. Enjoying a Night Safari like this on your Singapore holiday packages will set the tone for your whole trip.
- Eat at Lau Pa Sat Market- When you are on a trip to Singapore then you shouldn’t miss out on eating at Lau Pa Sat Market which is one of the most well-known street food centers. During the day time you may witness the office goes grabbing their lunch and by evening the street gets closed and it becomes everyone's go-to place to satiate their taste buds. Lau Pa Sat Market is situated in the middle of the Central business district. You can try some interesting seafood cuisines here like a grilled stingray in spicy sambal sauce if you want some adventurous activities to do in Singapore.
- Explore the heritage site of St. Andrew’s Cathedral- On your Singapore packages, visit this massive wedding cake-like structure that is situated at the center of Singapore’s Civic district which is one of the oldest and most imposing in the area. St. Andrew’s Cathedral is graced by stunning Neo-Gothic architecture topped by a simple spire that makes it worth visiting. This Cathedral is encircled by parks making it a place-like haven in the center of the bustling city. This is Singapore’s oldest Anglican Church as well as the country’s largest Cathedral. Exploring St. Andrews Cathedral is one of the top things to do in Singapore for historical, architectural, and cultural enthusiasts.
Places to visit in Singapore
You will find many places to visit in Singapore as soon as you reach Singapore tour packages at our website. Singapore is a city that constantly keeps changing with time and also a city that never stays suspended in time. Here are some places from which you can start sightseeing in Singapore.
- Sentosa Island- Sentosa Island is the perfect place if you want to start your sightseeing in Singapore for the best possible amusement and entertainment. Sentosa offers a full day’s worth of enjoyment and excitement as the island is very close to the city with its many beautiful attractions such as a thrilling underwater world, a butterfly garden, and the humongous Merlion statue. With its high-end fashion belt, Sentosa Island is a shopper’s paradise with the Luxury Fashion Galleria. Your Singapore tours are incomplete without visiting Sentosa Island. Sentosa Island is a machine of tourism and it lures a wide array of tourists and people with interests.
- Gardens by the Way- Gardens by the Bay is one of the top tourist attractions in Singapore that is awe-inspiring to see such a variety of plants and other species in such a creative way. You’ll come across these astonishing structures that look like something out of a futuristic movie right in Singapore. This is one of the best places to visit in Singapore as the Gardens by th Bay caters to supertree structures that are simply fantastical and the skywalk connects them. One can go past these skywalks and have a look at the garden from above. The Flower Dome and the Supertrees are the major attractions of this park on your Singapore tour.
- Jurong Bird Park- Jurong Bird Park is one of the finest and must-visit places on Singapore travel packages. This bird park is home to around 5000 birds from 400 species and is spread over 20.2 hectares. You get the luxury to be up and close to very rare birds when you are at Jurong Bird Park which is situated in the western part of Singapore. Don’t miss the Waterfall Aviary which is the largest walk-in aviary in the world that has a waterfall of around 30 meters and shelters 600 birds. The other attractions of this park will make it on the list of sightseeing in Singapore.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum- If you want to meet one of your favorite celebrity stars then Madame Tussauds Wax Museum is the best pick for you on the Singapore tour. This was museum was opened in the year 2014 and is one of the best attractions to visit on Singapore trip that continues a vibrant history of two centuries of brilliant and flawless wax art. Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Queen Elizabeth II, Madonna, and Geok Choo are many of the renowned personalities whose wax statues are in the museum. The “Spirit o Singapore” boat ride, getting in the action with the new Marvel 4-d experience, hop on stage with music legends, are other attractions of the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- Chinatown- Chinatown has a large population of Chinese immigrants which is an energetic neighborhood that is soaked in culture and history. Chinatown is one of the top places to visit in Singapore now. With traditional shops, outlets, business centers, temples, and other religious places the streets of Chinatown are lined. Chinatown is also known for its tasty lip-smacking cuisines and street food which can be found in many restaurants and street hawkers. There is always something to see and do here, Chinatown is an important part of Singapore tourism. Try some authentic traditional Chinese dishes or simply just enjoy the atmosphere.
Adventure Sports in Singapore
One thing you must remember while exploring Singapore is that don’t miss the adventure sports in Singapore. There are a plethora of options available for tourists from scuba diving to Para jumping to enjoy on your Singapore tour packages. Here are some of them:
- Scuba Diving- Scuba Diving is one of the popular activities to do in Singapore that lets you explore another world. Dive into the world of coral reefs and also enjoy the PADI course amid all the distractions of the metro cities and enjoy the best adventurous things to do in Singapore. By PADI dive centers and resorts, various dive sites are undertaken. Scuba Diving is not only famous among tourists but among locals as well. This sport will give you an adrenaline rush and make you feel thrilled throughout the activity.
- Indoor Surfing- To enjoy the famous indoor surfing in Singapore, WaveHouse Sentosa at Sentosa Island is the best option. With two waves you can start the Double Flowrider. Indoor Surfing is one of the best activities to do in Singapore that is safe as well as thrilling at the same time. Riders can carve up and down at the endless sheet of water flowing at a speed of 2o mph and perform several tricks similar to other flyboard sports.
- Kayaking- To enjoy the best of Kayaking, go to the Mandai Mangrove which is a beautiful area to enjoy adventure sports in Singapore. Witnessing 112 species of bird and a lot more you’ll be crossing mangroves which is a unique and thrilling experience. You’ll find Horseshoe crabs here in a large population. Sungei Mandai Kechil and Sungei Mandai Besar are the two rivers you’ll be crossing where large mature mangroves exist.
- Parajump- Parajump at Sentosa is the best place if you want to experience the adrenaline adventure then it is the best activity to do in Singapore. From 50 feet, you’ll replicate the feeling of a freefall parachute jump that will surely be a thrilling experience. MegaZip and ClimbMax adventure parks are a place to have some fun. If you are looking for some outdoor activity on your Singapore trip then add Parajump to your list.
- Stand-up Paddle- Stand-up Paddle is one of the most unique and adventurous sports to do in Singapore. This adventure sport gives you the feeling of ancient transportation when people use to travel from one place to another standing on a paddle. Make sure to add this activity to your Singapore itinerary as this activity will surely take you to the old-world charm. It is one of the fastest-growing adventure activities.
Theme Parks in Singapore
The theme parks in Singapore have got it all covered to suit your liking whether you are looking for water rides, thrill rides, and fun rides. To allow people to feel at their best, these recreational parks are designed differently whenever they decide to visit any of these. Here are some of the adventure parks to visit in Singapore listed below:
- Universal Studios, Singapore- Universal Studios is one of the best theme parks in Singapore that is situated at Sentosa Island. For both children and adults, this theme park is no less than a fairyland. With advanced technology and a differently designed roller coaster, this theme park contains a few other theme parks. Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Transformers Ride, Canopy Flyer, Revenge of the Mummy, and Battlestar Galactica are considered some of the best and most enthralling rides here at this theme park. Don’t forget to have fun in this amazing world on your Singapore tour packages.
- Wild Wild Wet- To unwind from all routine sightseeing, this adventure park in Singapore is a great place. To spend time together and slither down lengthy slides, Wild Wild Wet is a theme park meant for the entire family. During an unforeseen adventure, there are lifeguards all over the park to aid, so children are all safe here. This water park is awarded for having Asia’s lengthiest vertical drop slides. Royal Flush, Yippee, Free Fall, and Shock River are some of the famous thrilling rides here.
- River Wonders Singapore- If you are an animal lover then you must visit River Wonders Singapore on your luxury Singapore packages. It is one of its kind theme park in Singapore, designed as a wildlife sanctuary so that the animals feel that they are in a natural area. One can witness animals here like crocodiles, monkeys, flamingos, manatees, etc. and there are marine life animals here in the large freshwater bodies. You can meet pandas at River Wonders Singapore in a forest environment whom they call Kai Kai and Jia Jia.
- Haw Par Villa- Haw Par Villa is an Asian theme park in Singapore that was formerly known as the Tiger Balm Garden. It is the largest outdoor art gallery in Singapore situated along Pasir Panjang Road. This theme park is famous for portraying the “Ten Couts of Hell” from Chinese folklore and claimed to be the last in the world of its kind. Haw Par Villa houses 150 giant dioramas and 1000 statues apart from the main attraction which is from Chinese mythology and legends of Confucianism. It is one of the best places to add to your Singapore itinerary.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark- Adventure Cove Waterpark is famous for its thrilling rides and marine life which is situated at Sentosa Island. This aquatic adventure water park is suitable for sea trekking, shark diving, snorkeling, etc. spread over more than 20 acres. The Riptide Rocket, Pipeline Plunge, and Bluewater Bay are the main highlights of this adventure park in Singapore. Situated in the center of Adventure Cove Waterpark, the Dolphin Island entitle you to interact with Indo-Pacific dolphins. Visiting this adventure park is one of the best options for romantic Singapore packages for couples.
Shopping Places in Singapore
Singapore, the Lion city is known for its lavish malls, curated local boutiques, and local shopping centers. There are so many shopping places in Singapore from Orchard Road to high-street branded outlets. Check out these shopping markets on your Singapore holiday trip:
- Bugis Street- Bugis Street is one of the most popular shopping places in Singapore where you will get all kinds of souvenirs on your Singapore trips. Bugis Street is the hottest market where the whole city comes for shopping as the market offer items at affordable prices. You can buy clothes here like jeans, t-shirts, shirts, belts, sunglasses, hats, etc. Along with your Singapore shopping, you can take salon services here at cheaper rates. For tourists as well as locals, Bugis Street is no less than a paradise for shopaholics in Singapore.
- Mustafa Centre- Mustafa Centre is one of the most popular shopping places in Singapore. To get lower prices, the shop owners at Mustafa Centre buy the products in bulk so that the customers don’t have to pay more. From jewelry to electronics to shoes, Mustafa Centre houses everything under one roof. This center remains open for all 365 days and 24 hours is another reason for its popularity among locals and tourists. For cheap shopping on your Singapore vacation packages visit this center with your friends, partner, or family.
- Marina Bay- The area of Marina Bay is popular for being the most glorious attraction and is home to several famous malls in Singapore making it one of the best shopping places in Singapore. For buying high-end brands and indulging in offbeat shopping, all of these stores here are great places. Every item can be spotted here from top international brands to local items at a price you might never have to think twice. Add Marina Bay to your Singapore trip plan.
- Haji Lane- A trip to the ‘indie’ Haji Lane is an experience in itself that will leave every tourist satisfied with its blast from the past ambiance with its architectural splendor and house shops. On your tour packages to Singapore, ranging from exotic decor pieces to cross-cultural attire, the stores hold some of the widest sets of items. Visit timeless and old shophouses, take a walk down the street, and be greeted by friendly shop owners on your Singapore shopping.
- Little India- Little India is one of the most vibrant and lively shopping places in Singapore. This bright complex in Singapore represents the combination of Arabian and Indian collections of clothing. The lane connectivity in Little India makes walking and shopping a cakewalk. You can buy anything in this market from flowers, jewelry, garlands, spices, rich sari fabrics, and silverware, you can find anything here.
Best Restaurants in Singapore
If you want to try fusion food or try to challenge your palette for something extraordinary then there is no dearth of the best restaurants in Singapore. From Michelin-starred restaurants to panoramic rooftop places, you can satiate your tastebuds with different Singapore cuisines. Here are some of the restaurants that you should visit on your Singapore tours.
- Les Amis- The word ‘Les Amis’ stands for ‘The Friends’ in French and is one of the top restaurants in Singapore. This French restaurant is one of the finest arteries in Singapore led by the head Chef Sebastian Lepinoy. This restaurant is gone through a renovation recently by Tan Kay Ngee which turned it into a French restaurant it was opened in 1994 by 4 friends. The restaurant occupied a space of two stories has 3 private rooms and has a capacity of 70 people at once. If you are on a Honeymoon package in Singapore, having dinner at this restaurant with your partner is always a good idea.
- Firangi Superstar- Firangi Superstar fits the list if you are looking for a dining place that is opulent and extravagant. On a journey through modern Indian cuisine and you will step into a luxuriously decorated one of the most elegant restaurants in Singapore. The Wes Anderson-esque concept will take you through different moods and it is touted as “a foreigner’s love letter to India”. To satisfy everyone at the table satisfied, the menu is simply sublime. From bite-sized delights to desserts to sharing plates, taste every Singapore cuisine at this opulent restaurant.
- Joie- Orchard Restaurant by Dozo Central, Joie (Joy) is a rooftop garden. Joie is specialized in meatless cuisines led by the owner Mr. Huang Yen Kun and his team. This is one of the best restaurants in Singapore where you’ll get to taste the cuisine made up of the freshest vegetables, fruits, and herbs. Through this eatery, the concept that is popular in Europe and Taiwan is now being introduced in Singapore. You can choose one of the five private rooms if you are looking for a private space at this restaurant on your Singapore tour packages.
- Claudine- Claudine is an exquisite French restaurant nestled in a 1930s Colonial chapel at Dempsey Hill and is led by chef-patron Julien Royer at the helm. For a special occasion or a lunch date, mark this warm and welcoming restaurant in Singapore. With a focus on local ingredients and contemporary spins, the menu offers French classics and Chef Julien specials. Organic egg persillade with escargot, prawn tartare, and ratatouille with mushroom sauce are some of the highlighted dishes one can try here on their Singapore trip.
- Rhubarb- Rhubarb Le restaurant on top of Duxton hill is the place to look out for delicate French cuisines. They are accompanied by soothing music, displaying a French interior and serving elegant yet subtle dishes. The owner of this restaurant in Singapore is Brit Chef Paul Longworth and French Maîtred Jerome Desfonds, features two patterns of dining one is private, and the other is open cozy dining. The ambiance and food of this restaurant make it one of the top restaurants in the country.
Best Nightclubs in Singapore
Singapore nightlife is a buzzing one where you can enjoy drinks with your friends at nightclubs, shake a leg at discotheques, and simply just sip a beer at a pub. There are some nightclubs in Singapore where you can enjoy thumping house & techno to hip-hop and R&B. Here are a few of them listed below:
- Zouk- One of the best nightclubs in Singapore, Zouk is now moved into its new home at Clarke Quay. Along with Phuture, Zouk retains its signature main dance room spanning across two floors. Red Tail restaurant and bar is the wine bar of the club. Independent Consultants is an interior design firm that gives an overall futuristic and overall industrial vibe. If you want to witness international DJs, it is the place where you will head.
- Canvas Nightclub- Canvas Nightclub is opened in the year 2004 as a Home club that has a loyal following of dance music lovers. From all the pop hits and EDM-style tracks, the club shies away by promising punters a heavy bass music policy. Canvas Club by Clarke Quay on its walls has a yellow-on-black branding that's bold and a bit hard to miss. It is one of the best nightclubs in Singapore where you can get your body to move to the music and groove with your partner on the stage. To enjoy Singapore nightlife, it is one of the best options for you and your friends.
- Avenue- Avenue is the late-night hideout and is the perfect escape to eat and drink in the wee hours of the morning. Before heading to the mini bowling alley, arcade game table, and pool at this nightclub in Singapore knock back some stellar tipples. Bring the house down with groovy live music by the resident DJs at this amazing place. Go grab a glass of wine, or play the arcade games, shake your legs on the music, and lets the party started. To enjoy the nightlife on your Singapore tour packages it is one of the top places where you can head without thinking twice.
- Headquarters by the Council- Headquarters by the Council is the underground club that sticks to its bass-heavy music. This nightclub in Singapore attracts several people to dance and enjoy themselves as they don't want to be seen. Techno, house, and disco are the types of music that are being played here but it will also depend on the mood of the crowd.
- Tanjong Beach Club- Tanjong Beach Club in Sentosa comes alive as soon as weekend night proceeds. Every Sunday they run their famous Smack My Beach Up and make sure to check their three times per year Full Steam ahead full moon parties. Into the early hours, you can still expect the live DJs and buckets of boozes at this nightclub in Singapore.
Best Time to visit Singapore
The best time to visit Singapore is from December to June although, Singapore is a year-round destination. The months between February to April are considered best as they are the dry season. The peak season in Singapore is between these months as these months receive lesser rainfall, have less humidity, and are less hot as compared to other months. The months from June to August are considered best for a beach vacation in Singapore and for shopaholics, the ideal time to visit Singapore is from July to September when the great Singapore sale is organized.