Rajasthan has a glorious past that is blessed with rustic mighty forts, elegant palaces, ancient temples, serene lakes, rich wildlife, and many more. This kingdom of Rajputana Kings features a multi-hued and vibrant culture that strides like a multi-hued peacock over the sand dunes of deserts. About folklore, art, and culture, Rajasthan tour packages enlighten tourists. Whether you are looking at palaces, forts, temples, and mosques, the Indo-Rajputana architecture will surely make your eyes wander. Through its distinctive cuisines, the culture of Rajasthan reveals itself which can be enjoyed by travelers on their Rajasthan tours. A trip to Rajasthan is a stunning medley of its colorful festivals, warm hospitality, royal grandeur, and picture-perfect landscapes.
The “Land of Maharajas” Rajasthan is a mystical land of legends, dunes, and rich culture is enough to leave people in awe of their family Rajasthan tour packages. Travelers can indulge in various adventure activities on their Rajasthan holiday packages like hot air ballooning, camping, camel safari, wildlife Safari, and quad biking. The effect of canary yellow, emerald green, and bright red turbans and sarees is simply dazzling. One simply can’t ignore the colors of the royal state on Rajasthan tours. The state offers a host to several activities for kids like camel safari, puppet shows, elephant safari, desert safari, etc. on things to do in Rajasthan.
Before one starts to look at what this quaint state offers to its tourists, let us tell you that Rajasthan’s charisma as a honeymoon destination is unmatchable. For your Rajasthan honeymoon packages, the hilly ambiance of Mount Abu is full of cozy crannies and nooks that form a wonderful backdrop. While Jaisalmer gives you the feel of Arabian Nights which you can enjoy with your partner on your honeymoon period. Udaipur is a stellar destination that has all its charm to lure couples with its opulence, elegance, and magnificence on your Rajasthan trip plan.
Places to Visit in Rajasthan
To witness the Rajputana glory in its full splendor you have to visit some of the best places of this royal land on your Rajasthan tourism. Here are some of the best places to visit for you.
- Jaipur- The capital of this princely state and also popular as “
Pink City- Jaipur” is surely the first choice for your trip to Rajasthan. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh founded this nature’s delight in the year 1727 and it is the perfect choice to start your trip of Rajasthan tour packages. Jaipur is also one of the main cities on the Golden Triangle Tour packages of North India. This city is blessed with royal edifices, opulent palaces, magnificent lakes, vibrant hues, buzzing markets, and lush greenery that gives you a feel of fresh air.
With 953 windows, the Hawa Mahal is the crown of the city, while the stunning Amber Fort is the main attraction of the city. The charm of City Palace is unmatched and the 18th-century Jantar Mantar is renowned for its Astronomical prowess. Albert Hall Museum, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jawahar Circle, Birla Temple, Jal Mahal, etc. are other jewels of the city which one shouldn’t miss on their Rajasthan tour.
- Udaipur- With its profusion of lakes and palaces, the city of lakes- Udaipur will leave you mesmerized. Nestled beautifully in the lap of the Aravali range is a perfect place for your Rajasthan honeymoon packages. Popular as the “Venice of the East”, Udaipur is filled with natural beauty. This royal city was founded by Rana Udai Singh in the year 1568 and is worth a visit.
Lose yourself in the splendor of regal palaces like Monsoon Palace, City Palace, and Kumbhalgarh Fort. In the middle of the Pichhola Lake, the Lake Palace is especially exquisite as it shines like a diamond making Udaipur one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan. The Fateh Sagar Lake, Saheliyo ki Bari, Rose Garden, Jagdish Temple, Jagmandir, and Ahar Cenotaphs are other attractions in Udaipur.
- Jodhpur- Another royal city of this Maharaja’s land is also known as the “Blue City” and is one of the best tourist places in Rajasthan. Jodhpur is home to several royal forts, palaces, gardens, lakes, etc. which was once the erstwhile center of power of the old Mewar state. Jodhpur is another milestone on your luxury Rajasthan tour packages that will give you a sense of royalty.
The captivating Mehrangarh Fort standing tall as a tower keeps a watch over the city. Explore the restaurant and museum that are within the fort which is the treasure trove of history that still preserves the arts, weapons, and other artifacts. Check out the other attractions of the city like Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Ghanta Ghar, Balsamand Lake, Mandore Gardens, etc. on your Rajasthan tour packages.
- Jaisalmer- On your Rajasthan holiday packages, one can’t take the risk to miss visiting this Golden Fort city. Jaisalmer is a treat for the eyes, an oasis in the heart of the Thar Desert. This golden city of Jaisalmer is famous for its vivacious traditions, astonishing forts, and silky sand dunes. Jaisalmer city comes alive at the time of the annual Desert Festival that commemorates life in the desert.
The Jaisalmer Fort is the biggest of them all and is lively inside. The Jaisalmer Fort has mansions, temples, gardens, shops, restaurants, cafes, and houses too inside making an imposing presence. Enjoy camel rides to Sam Sand dunes on your Rajasthan travel packages and pay tribute to India’s Bravehearts at the Longewala Border post. Visit the abandoned Kuldhara Village, Gadisar Lake, Patwon ki Haveli, Bada Bagh, Amar Sagar Lake, Salim Singh ki Haveli, and various city attractions on your trip.
- Bikaner- Bikaner is popular as “Travelers Paradise” boasting art and a splendid heritage, spectacular architecture, with beautiful color and vibrancy. Bikaner is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan which displays the vibrant heritage and rich culture of this desert state. Tourists also visit Phalodi known as the “Salt city of Rajasthan” which is situated near the Bikaner.
Kote Gate is one of the first ancient structures here that serves as the entrance of the Bikaner. Junagarh Fort is one of the most magnificent palaces in the city which was constructed by one of Akbar’s trusted generals. The artificial Sursagar Lake sits beautifully in front of the Palace. Lalgarh Palace, Laxmi Niwas Palace, Sadul Singh Museum, Karni Mata Temple, and Prachina Museum are other places to visit in the city on your trip to Rajasthan.
- Pushkar- Pushkar is a holy town and is a popular pilgrimage site due to its settlement around the sacred Pushkar Lake. Pushkar is a buzzing city famous across the globe for its annual Camel Fair. Pushkar is one of the ancient cities of India and it has more than 50 ghats that resonate with devotion every day in the evening aarti. Visit this holy city on your travel to Rajasthan.
The only Brahma Temple in India is situated in Pushkar making it one of the pilgrimage sites in India. One can enjoy hot air balloon rides, yoga, and horse rides that add to your experience in Pushkar. The main highlight of the city is hundred years old Pushkar Mela. You can enjoy a camel ride and a fire camping under the clear sky full of stars in this city on your Rajasthan tour packages.
- Ranthambore- Ranthambore is a town situated near Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan famous for its Ranthambore National Park. The Ranthambore National Park is not only famous in India but across the globe. The abode of the “Royal Bengal Tiger” and other species, Ranthambore National Park is surely one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan. Winter season is considered the best time to catch a glimpse of this beast.
The thrill of watching a tiger up close in its own den can be hardly matched by any other experience. The Ranthambore National Park is surrounded by two rivers and two popular hill ranges making it the perfect place to visit for nature and wildlife lovers. The Ranthambore Fort, Jogi Mahal, Padam Talao, Trinetra Ganesh Temple, etc. are other attractions inside Ranthambore National Park that one shouldn’t miss on their Rajasthan packages. The fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site that was once a residence of Royals and is now an abode of the Tigers.
- Ajmer- The places to visit in Ajmer vows to leave you spellbinding and wanting for more with their stunning beauty and historic relevance. Popular for its religious attractions and rich Mughal past, Ajmer city is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan that attracts travelers from all around the globe throughout the year. It doesn’t matter if you are a nature lover, history buff, religious individual, or a solo traveler, the vibe of Ajmer will surely mesmerize you.
Dargah Sharif Ajmer is the major highlight of the city and a sacred religious place that attracts millions of devotees and pilgrims throughout the year across the world. The spirituality and the Sufi charm of Dargah Sharif and Adhai Din ka Jhopra are enough to allure someone. The Mughal architecture at Akbari Fort, Taragarh Fort, the serenity at Ana Sagar Lake, the Prithviraj Smarak, etc. are the attractions of the city that can be visited on your family Rajasthan tour packages too.
- Mount Abu- The only hill station in the Rajasthan, Mout Abu is the traveler's paradise. Mount Abu enjoys pleasant weather all year round as it is sitting atop the lush Aravali hills. One can never run out of places to visit in this beautiful city with its pristine lakes and gorgeous temples. Mount Abu can be one of the best places for couples for their Rajasthan honeymoon packages.
Dilwara Jain Temple is one of the major pilgrimage sites in the city and a popular tourist attraction. For your attention, the intricately carved roof, pillars, and walls of the Dilwara Jain Temple will be complete with the surrounding natural beauty. The tourist places in Mount Abu will keep you on your feet throughout your Rajsthan tour whether it is boating in the Nakki Lake or enjoying an alluring sunset at Toad Rock.
- Chittorgarh- Chittorgarh has great historical significance popular for being the birthplace of Maharana Pratap and Meera Bai. Chittorgarh was found around 734 AD. and has Maurya ancestry associated with it. The heritage forts, several monuments, and ancient temples of Chittorgarh echo with history and folklore that became legends. Chittorgarh is one of the tourist places to visit in Rajasthan to witness the Rajputana glory and splendor of the bygone era.
Make a list of bucket places you want to explore while on a sightseeing tour in Chittorgarh. The marvelous Chittorgarh Fort, Rani Padmini’s Palace, Vijay Stambh, Kirti Stambh, etc. will take you back to the era of kings and queens. Visit religious places of importance like Kalika Mata Temple, Meera Mandir, Jain Temple, etc. to witness the architectural marvel. There are other tourist attractions inside the whale-shaped Chittorgarh Fort which you can visit on your Rajasthan tour Packages.
Things to do on a Rajasthan Tour
There are many things to do in Rajasthan if you want to explore it in the true sense. Rajasthan tourism encourages you to go out and get an experience for a lifetime on your trip to this princely state. Here are some of the things you can do on your trip:
- Desert Safari- As you opt for a desert safari, get ready to explore every nook and corner of the Thar Desert’s sam sand dunes in Jaisalmer. Ride a 4x4 on your Rajasthan tour packages and enjoy the thrill of navigating rough roads while sinking in the road. You’ll witness charming sunsets in the desert if you’re going for the desert safari in the evening and this safari will also take you to some most gorgeous locations. Safaris are easily booked and found at a number of desert sites and the adrenaline rush that this activity provides is worth the time and money. Desert Safari is surely one of the best things to do in Rajasthan that you’ll remember lifelong.
- Bhangarh Fort Visit- Bhangarh Fort is popular as the most haunted place to visit in India and it is one of the scariest places too. The Bhangarh Fort was once a prestigious home to royals and is now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site after it came under the curse of an evil person. It is believed that the Bhangarh Fort disappeared in a single night in addition to its surrounding city leaving behind just the broken houses and pathways. Visiting this scariest fort on your Rajasthan tour can be no less than a high adrenaline-rushing activity. This place becomes a haunted destination as there are complaints of people that they still hear laughing and crying of people inside the fort.
- Enjoy a Hot Air Balloon Ride- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride in Jaipur and get a feeling of conquering the sky. Reach the heights from where you can admire the tranquility and beauty of this city after hoping for a safe and sound basket. This is one of the popular activities to do in Rajasthan that will give you a chance to enjoy some of the most picture-perfect landscapes of the Pink City on your Rajasthan tour packages. Adding this activity will give you the required time and private space with your partner. This activity is carried out in the Aravali Hills so the amazing view is never a doubt.
- Take a Boat Ride at Lake Pichhola- Lake Pichhola was built in the year 1362 and is one of the most serene lakes in Udaipur surrounded by beautiful architecture work. During the night, this lake looks more glamorous when the colorful lights give it the most elite look. Taking a boat ride at Lake Pichhola in Udaipur with your partner is one of the best romantic things to do in Rajasthan that you’ll remember for your life. Pichhola Lake is encircled by hills on all sides and the lake is enveloped by temples, palaces, and Ghats. Jag Mandir is situated on this lake which is another tourist attraction in the city of Udaipur. In the words of Rudyard Kipling “, If the Venetian owned the Pichhola Lake, he might say with justice ‘see it and die”.
- Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park- Jeep Safari is one of the most popular things to do in Rajasthan at Ranthambore National Park. Jeep Safaris in Ranthambore National Park are organized by the park authorities surrounded by hills, filled with jungles, and natural beauty. It is no less than a haven for nature lovers and it is home to a countless number of animals, plants, and birds. While spotting creatures like Bengal tigers, Indian Wolf, deers, spotted deers, black bucks, and other creatures with a wonderful view of nature. Safaris at Ranthambore National Park took place twice a day, in the morning and in the afternoon remember this on your Rajasthan trip.
- Witness the Grandeur of Umaid Bhavan Palace- The Umaid Bhavan Palace is a striking landmark of the city of Jodhpur, which is a luxury heritage hotel, a working palace, and a museum that should definitely be added to the list of things to do in Rajasthan. Saturated in history, culture, and royalty the Umaid Bhavan Palace is home to Maharaja Gaj Singh and the royal family of Jodhpur. This magnificent palace is renowned as the last built palace in India. For destination weddings, the Umaid Bhavan Palace is a popular spot as its steeped in grandeur adding to the festivity of any affair. Visit Umaid Bhavan Palace on one of your luxury Rajasthan tour packages to catch a glimpse of some of the rarest and most unique artifacts.
- Admire the Interior of Junagarh Fort- Visiting Junagarh Fort is one of the best things to do in Rajasthan at Bikaner. In the 15th century, the ruler Raja Rai Singh built this fort, and each generation of royals added a section to it then after. White, Red, Blue, and Gold are the themed areas in this fort. This old fort has an impeccable architecture which was initially called Chintamani Mahal which will leave you spellbound. The interior of the Junagarh Fort was so captivating that one can go gaga over the architecture and the hues used inside the fort. Don’t forget to miss this fort on your Rajasthan travel packages.
- Experience the Tranquility at Ajmer Dargah- Ajmer Dargah or Ajmer Dargah Sharif is a resting place of Sufi Saint Moinuddin Chishti and is one of the holiest places for all religions faiths along with Muslims. Experiencing tranquility at Ajmer Dargah Sharif is one of the best things to do in Rajasthan at Ajmer. The Sufi Saint worked his entire life for the upliftment of the needy and poor and is regarded highly by every kind of person. The Ajmer Dargah reflects the rich Mughal architecture as it was built by the Mughal emperor Humayun. Millions of people every year visit this popular shrine from across the world. Include this beautiful Dargah on your list of travel to Rajasthan.
- Enjoy the Pushkar Mela- Whenever you are on a Rajasthan holiday package, head straight to Pushkar for an amazing experience of Rajasthani culture and traditions at Pushkar Mela. Pushkar Mela is all about the cattle trade and camel fair which happens between the people of different villages. There are many contests happening at this event like the best-decorated camel, camel race, traditional Rajasthani “Kalbeliya” dance, mustache competition, bridal competition, and ‘Matka phod’ competition too. Visiting this event is one of the best entertaining things to do in Rajasthan at Pushkar. Apart from this Mela, don’t forget to visit the beautiful ghats, Pushkar lake, and Brahma Temple in Pushkar on your trip to get the real essence of Rajasthan.
- Hiking to Guru Shikhar, Mount Abu- The highest peak of the Aravali- Guru Shikhar is a much more captivating sight than any other site in Mount Abu. Guru Shikhar is named after the famous Guru Dattatreya. A small trek leads to a phenomenal elevation of 1722 m above sea level which is around 15 kilometers from Mount Abu. On the route to Guru Shikhar, Guru Dattatreya is the most significant temple. This hiking is one of the best things to do in Rajasthan at Mount Abu. There are more than 300 steps for easy climbing and once you covered around 40 steps then there is a settlement of stalls for refreshments and snacks. This point of Aravali will give one of the scenic views of the nearby landscapes.
Local Dishes to try on Rajasthan Tour
Rajasthan has a rich culinary heritage along with its glorious forts and history that has been shaped by its geography. In determining its cuisine, a scarcity of water and vegetables has played a big role that is dominated by beans, dried lentils, and meats. Reducing the need for water, long-lasting ingredients, red chilies, and oils help preserve food. Here are some of the Rajasthani cuisines that one must try on their Rajasthan vacation packages.
- Dal Baati Churma- How can one go without tasting Dal Baati Churma on their travel to Rajasthan? It is one of the popular dishes to try in Rajasthan that has made its identity across the globe. Baati is a roasted wheat flour dumpling served with ghee and dal is a cooked and flavored lentil with a touch of Indian spices that enhances its taste. Choorma is the dessert part of this meal. Satiate your taste buds with this pure Rajasthani cuisine.
- Kachori and Mirch Bada- Kachoris are deep-fried flatbreads filled with onions, lentils, and spices which are deep-fried and crispy. Kachori is one of the dishes to try in Rajasthan which is served with mint, tamarind, and coriander chutneys in various parts of Rajasthan. With a spice potato filling, a Mirch Bada is a batter-coated deep-fried plump chili. To taste these delicious snacks, grab the opportunity of Rajasthan tours.
- Ker Sangri- Ker is a berry- a caper-like desert fruit that grows on a thorny shrub while on the other hand, Sangri is a bean from the local Khejri tree. Get a taste of this local Rajasthani cuisine on your Rajasthan tour packages in any city. Prepared by stir-frying the ingredient, Ker Sangri is a spicy pickle that local people as well as tourists love to eat.
- Lal Maas- A popular non-veg dish that originated from the royal kitchens in Rajasthan. While sailing your Rajasthan holiday packages, taste this lip-smacking main course dish. The combination of locally grown spices used and the long cooking method is the defining factor of this popular dish. This dish is served along with Bejad ki Roti, Bajre ki Roti, and Naan at various restaurants in Rajasthan. This dish is on the list of dishes to try in Rajasthan.
- Ghevar- With Ghevar, end your culinary Rajasthan tour on a high note which is a classic traditional sweet. Ghevar is a wheat flour batter deep-fried in ghee till it becomes crunchy, crispy, and syrup laded. Ghevar is often served topped with Rabdi- a condensed milk serving. You can also try mawaghevar and malaighevar on your Rajasthan tour packages. Enjoy this sweet Rajasthani cuisine to satiate your taste buds.
Shopping Places in Rajasthan
With a taste for traditional and antique stuff, Rajasthan the land of royals is a favorite shopping destination for travelers. Shopping in Rajasthan is about Rajasthani juttis, royal jewelry, trinkets, spices, leather goods, vibrant paintings, pottery, and varied textiles. Here are some of the famous shopping places in Rajasthan from where you can purchase souvenirs.
- Bapu Bazaar, Jaipur- If you are visiting Jaipur, then for Rajasthani shopping head straight towards Bapu Bazaar. Bapu Bazaar is situated near the Johari Bazaar and Nehru Bazaar in the city center. One of the best places for shopping for traditional clothes, textiles, Rajasthani handlooms, Jaipuri bangles, juttis, etc. under one roof. With the rustic-pink buildings and traditional shops, the market is so vibrant that you’ll be happy to shop here on your trip to Rajasthan.
- Nai Sarak, Jodhpur- A trip to Jodhpur is incomplete without getting a glimpse of Nai Sarak if you are a shopping aficionado. The Bandhej and Bandhni apparels are the major highlights of this market which are commonly known as tie and dye products. While shopping in Jodhpur on your Rajasthan holiday packages, you can carry leather items, beautiful turbans, and hand-painted saris which reflect the elegant Rajasthani culture.
- Bada Bazaar, Udaipur- One-stop destination for jewelry, silver and copperware, and clothing is Bada Bazaar in Udaipur. Some of the shops in this market also sell antique items, leather goods, and precious gemstones. To make your shopping easier, there are modern showrooms and street shops so you don’t have to go anywhere else. Enjoy your shopping in Udaipur with roadside juice shops and vendors that sell salad, fruits, etc.
- Sadar Bazaar, Jaisalmer- One of the liveliest markets for Rajasthani shopping in Jaisalmer which is packed with traditional items is Sadar Bazaar. This market is a perfect example of typical Rajasthani ethnicity and items. Go for rugs, carpets, blankets, antiques, apparel, handicrafts, etc. while you are in this market. Khadi fabric, dye, and leather products are other items that Sadar Bazaar also offers apart from the Rajasthani charm. Take a stroll around this market on your Rajasthan tour packages to buy some gifts.
- Kote Gate Road Market, Bikaner- For budget shoppers, Kote Gate Road Market in Bikaner is a treasure trove. Engage in shopping from the shops around you while admiring the architecture of Kote Gate. This shopping market demonstrates the exuberant of Rajasthani culture while you are on your Rajasthan packages. Take souvenirs homemade from multi-colored sandals, colorful Khadi kurtas, vibrant miniature paintings, and the list goes on. While doing Rajasthani shopping, don’t forget to enjoy a cup of tea made from camel’s milk.
- Johari Bazaar, Jaipur- Johari Bazaar in Jaipur is all about pretty Rajasthani jewelry as the name Johari stands for Jeweler. With precious and semiprecious gemstones, all the ornaments are decorated and the market is famous for traditional Meenakshi jewelry and intricate Kundan work. Rajasthani lehengas are another thing that you can buy here while shopping in Rajasthan.
Best Time to visit Rajasthan
The best time to visit Rajasthan is considered from late September to March when the weather conditions are favorable. In the winter season in Rajasthan, the temperature drops down below 20 degrees Celsius with the rainfall making the weather pleasant for outings. This time is perfect for exploring forts, temples, lakes, deserts, and other outdoor adventure activities of the state. Without the usual heat searing the cool season offers sunny days on your Rajasthan trip.
The summer season in Rajasthan means the months from April to June are extremely hot where the temperature shoots from 25 degrees to above 45 degrees Celsius. During the day, the unbearable heat and heatwaves make your outing next to impossible while the evenings of the summer season are a bit pleasant. If you’re looking for deals and discounts on your accommodation, travel, and Rajasthan tour packages then this is the ideal time.
The monsoon season in Rajasthan means the months from July to September can also be considered for a trip to Rajasthan. This is the time when this arid ad dry state receives a good amount of rain making all green and the weather enjoyable. From 22 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius is the temperature during this season making it bearable but the humidity will make you uncomfortable. The rains will wash away all the hot summer as the temperature in Rajasthan gets cool down.
The ideal duration for a Rajasthan tour is 14 days because you can explore most of the cities and the desert here in this duration. During this time you will be able to visit the Jaisalmer Fort, the long stretches of sand dunes, and the palaces of Jaipur and Bikaner too.
How to Reach Rajasthan
By air, rail, and road Rajasthan is very well connected to every part of the country. Rajasthan is also connected well to international cities via regular flights. Here are some of the ways to reach Rajasthan.
- By Air- To reach Rajasthan from around the country as well as the world, is the easiest way. From international destinations such as Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Sharjah, Bangkok, Muscat, and Singapore the Jaipur International Airport receives a number of flights. The cities like Jaisalmer, Kota, Udaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur, and Kishangarh have domestic airports. Traveling to Rajasthan by air is the fastest way to reach this state.
- By Rail- Rails or Trains are the most comfortable means of transport when you have to reach a certain city within the country. If you are talking about Rajasthan then various trains are running in and out of many cities. From Mumbai and Delhi, it features a good rail network with direct express or superfast trains. Jaipur is well connected to various major or smaller cities of the country with a strong railway network as it is home to the North-West headquarters of Railways. If you want to travel on a budget by creating hundreds of memories then traveling by train is the best option.
- By Road- Start by taking a personal vehicle or opting for a bus service, a road trip can be done in several ways. When it is not bound to a restrictive timetable then it gives great joy on your journey. Through a large number of national highways or local roads, Rajasthan is very well connected to other states. There are a total of 20 national highways running through Rajasthan of which NH 8 is the most important one. This highway connects Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur with cities like Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc. You can also choose rental taxi services or inter-state bus services to reach one destination to another in a very comfortable manner.
Travel Within Rajasthan- You can avail of public or private bus services if you are opting for travel within Rajasthan. There are many trains that run on a daily basis from one city to another city like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, etc. You will find auto rickshaws, cabs, e-rikshaws, etc. to travel within the particular city. In some cities, car rental services like Ola, Uber, and Rapido can become handy on your trip to Rajasthan.