We at Travejar serve a wide range of Abu Dhabi packages with our services, discounts, and exciting offers. We also have a wide range of Abu Dhabi holiday packages for families, couples, or solo travelers. Along with exciting tour packages to Abu Dhabi, we also offer honeymoon packages in Abu Dhabi for your unforgettable honeymoon trip. To ensure a comfortable holiday, the unmatched services include luxury accommodations and the days are filled with fantastic Abu Dhabi attractions and thrilling experiences to create ever-lasting memories on your Abu Dhabi tours.
The largest emirate and the federal capital of the UAE- Abu Dhabi is the administrative heart of the country. Abu Dhabi took rapid growth and develop itself into one of the most prosperous cities in the Middle East from a sleepy fishing village. With the emirate, the past decade has seen a fast development by offering a host of tourist attractions like Yas Marina Formula One Circuit, the Yas Water World, the Louvre Museum, etc. To get a taste of life in the Arabian Desert, pick one of the Abu Dhabi vacation packages on your Abu Dhabi trip.
There are various things to do in Abu Dhabi where you can experience a new level of adrenaline rush in your body. For adventure freaks, there are some activities that they can try out in their Abu Dhabi travel packages. In Abu Dhabi, one can enjoy the beautiful nightlife while grooving to the music and having cocktails at some of the best nightclubs in Abu Dhabi. Taste Arabian delicacies along with Asian, Continental, Mexican, Lebanese, Italian, and European dishes at some of the best dining places in Abu Dhabi with your friends, families, or partners.
Things to do in Abu Dhabi
There are plenty of activities to do in Abu Dhabi from a wide range of things like adventure sports to theme park visits, shopping malls to boat rides, heritage village tours to royal Emirati Palaces tours where one can enjoy the rich Emirati traditions, culture, and opulence. On your next Abu Dhabi holiday packages don’t miss out on several things to enjoy that are listed here:
- Take a Boat Tour in Abu Dhabi- To hunt pearls and fish, typical wooden boats called “Dhows” were used by fishermen in the UAE. The Dhow Cruise in Abu Dhabi is one of the famous things to do in Abu Dhabi it is operated in two regions- the first is in Dubai Marina Dock and the other is Yas Island Dock. This Dhow cruise lasted from 45 minutes to three hours. These traditional boats are now replaced with modern cruises with some more features to attract tourists. One can enjoy traditional Arabic, Indian, and Continental food here along with live music, belly dancing, and tannoura dancing.
- Al Ain City Tour- Al Ain City is an oasis city situated near the Oman border in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This city is known as the oldest permanently inhabited settlement and an ideal spot to cover the rich heritage of Abu Dhabi. On your Abu Dhabi tour packages, the cluster of Palm trees and the cluster of springs gives an important aspect of visiting the Al Ain Palace Museum. To check traditional architecture, visit Al Ain city, explore the priceless gems of Jebel Hafeet, and deep dive into history at Al Qattara Oasis to know a great collection of artifacts.
- Enjoy at I Battle- If you are a fan of live games and want to experience a virtual combat battle, then having fun at I Battle will be a good option for you on your Abu Dhabi trip. The high-tech systems were initially used for military training purposes as it was designed by ex-military engineers of the UK for giving larger-than-life experience to people. Producing real-time experience by providing statistics, feedback, and results that thrive to combat games easily is one of the activities to do in Abu Dhabi.
- Qasr Al Muwaiji- Situated on the western side of Abu Dhabi, exploring this beautiful mud-brick fort is one of the best things to do in Abu Dhabi. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan the ruler of Abu Dhabi took birth in this fort. To know more about the present and past of the ruler of Abu Dhabi, this fort holds an important place among locals and tourists. During the reign of Zayed Bin Khalifa the First, this fort was built by his first son. After its restoration and renovation in 2012, it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Pay a visit to Marina Eye Ferry Wheel- Marina Eye Ferry Wheel is a giant ferry wheel that dominates the skyline of Abu Dhabi. To ensure maximum safety and the best view possible, this ferry wheel is dotted with 42 glass capsules. Marina Eye is too great to be missed by bringing together the sightseeing and adrenaline rush. Try this adventurous activity on your Honeymoon packages in Abu Dhabi with your loved ones. In a single ride here, you will get to enjoy the four speedy rounds of it.
Places to Visit in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has no sort of places where you can enjoy your holidays. Abu Dhabi tour packages offer a treasure trove of wide-ranging experiences from sky-high towers, entertainment hubs, architectural wonders, and historical landmarks. The capital city of UAE- Abu Dhabi promises to make sure your holiday trip goes in a full swing however you are seeking some moments of tranquility or you prefer adventure and action over everything else.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque- When it comes to sightseeing in Abu Dhabi, no one can match the charm and elegance of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The luxury of this mosque makes it on the list of iconic architectural marvels in the gulf. The inspiration for the architecture of this stunning mosque takes from all the Islamic structures across the globe. This mosque holds the record for housing the world’s largest carpet and the world’s third-largest chandelier. Visiting Sheikh Zayed Mosque should be on your bucket list on your Abu Dhabi tours.
- Emirates Palace- Emirates Palace is an ultra-luxury hotel redefining royalty in Abu Dhabi stretching over an area of 85 hectares. The grand structure of the Emirates Palace bears a gold hue with a stretch of the garden on one side and a beautiful coastline on the other side making it one of the best places to visit in Abu Dhabi. The grand Emirates Palace is an iconic structure to Abu Dhabi like Burj Khalifa to Dubai. You can take the feel of a 7-star hotel by residing in Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi and a guided tour is also provided to you.
- Heritage Village- Visiting Heritage Village is like stepping into a time machine that will surely transport you to the bygone era. A dash of a campfire, coffee, traditional tents made of goat’s hair, and a display of the Falaj irrigation system can quickly reflect the Bedouin lifestyle at Heritage Village. Your Abu Dhabi holiday trip is incomplete without visiting the Heritage Village where you can get demonstrations of pottery, metalwork, weaving and spinning by women. You can buy some authentic handicrafts in the complex through a souq.
- Qasr Al-Hosn Fort- The Qasr Al-Hosn is the oldest exhibition center in Abu Dhabi and it lets you dive into the past story of Abu Dhabi and its people. On your trip to Abu Dhabi visiting Qasr Al-Hosn Fort can be a good option. The watchtower at the back of the fort was built in the year 1760 to safeguard the freshwater well. Qasr Al-Hosn Fort was extended in the year 1793 and it served the then-ruling Al Nahyan regal Family as its ancestral home till the year 1966.
- Yas Island- Yas Island is a man-made island and one of the major attractions in Abu Dhabi. Yas Island is home to the world’s biggest amusement park- Ferrari World, and Yas Marina Circuit. Yas Island is an amazing place for you to visit during your Abu Dhabi holiday packages for people of all ages to enjoy. Yas Viceroy is a 5 star hotel situated on Yas Marina and is recognized as the first hotel to be built over an F1 circuit.
Adventure Sports in Abu Dhabi
If you decide to engage in adventure sports in Abu Dhabi then there is no way to escape the feeling of chills and thrills down your spine. This land of desert opens several doors to adventure activities like Desert Safari, Dune Bashing, Sky diving, Kayaking, Wakeboarding, Jet Ski, etc. on your luxury Abu Dhabi packages.
- Skydiving- A true adventure junkie will dare to jump from a height of 13,000 ft. and fly like a bird in the skies of Abu Dhabi. Skydiving is one of the best activities to do in Abu Dhabi and this city is a great host for divers. In the dive, only licensed divers will be allowed to accompany you, and on-demand, pictures, and videos will be taken.
- Desert Safari- Desert Safari is undoubtedly one of the best experiences and one of the best things to do in Abu Dhabi that will bring you closer to the cultural heritage of the area. Through the eternal sands of Abu Dhabi, capturing the views of sunrise and sunset is an experience one must have once in their lifetime. You have the choice of camel safari or jeep safari to enjoy or you can enjoy both at the desert safari.
- Kayaking- Mangrove Kayaking is one of the lesser-known activities to do in Abu Dhabi. In this activity, adventure enthusiasts kayak away the mangrove forests bordering the coastline of Abu Dhabi. To see the skyline from a new perspective you will get an opportunity to this adventure sport on your Abu Dhabi holidays. With your friends or families, you can take up this activity as it is not challenging or demanding.
- Dune Bashing- If you want to enjoy dune Bashing then Abu Dhabi is the best place in the world. With many moments, this activity in Abu Dhabi is exciting and adrenaline-charged as your vehicle soars high over sand dunes making your heart skip a beat and send thrills down your spine. These land cruiser trips will be booked in advance on your Abu Dhabi packages.
- Quad Biking- If one wants to experience the Arabian desert thrillingly and uniquely then nothing beats the Quad biking activity. Grab a quad bike and run through the sand dunes in this adventure sport in Abu Dhabi as you conquer the land. As you ride through the tranquil and serene landscapes of the desert, witness Abu Dhabi in its authentic form.
Theme Parks in Abu Dhabi
Like Dubai, Abu Dhabi has other things to entertain every age of people from shopping malls, chic restaurants, beautiful mosques, beaches, hotels, and theme parks. There are several adventure parks to visit in Abu Dhabi which can’t go unnoticed. Here are a few of them:
- Ferrari World- Ferrari World is one of the best theme parks in Abu Dhabi which is the first Ferrari-based theme park in the world. The Formula Rossa is the world’s fastest roller coaster which keeps your adrenaline and pulses high. Flying Aces, G Force, and Tyre Twist are one of the best rides you can enjoy while on your Abu Dhabi vacation packages. For Ferrari lovers, if you have a UAE driving license then you can drive a real Ferrari here in this park.
- Warner Bros World- Warner Bros World is counted as the most loving theme park in Abu Dhabi where every age of people would love to go. This park offers amazing attractions to children and adults like Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Daffy Duck, etc. while adults can ride Riddler Revolution in Gotham city. Warner Bros World is a fully air-conditioned indoor park that is situated on Yas Island near the Ferrari World.
- Yas Waterworld- Yas Waterworld is the best adventure place to visit in Abu Dhabi which has nearly 40 exciting water rides. These water rides are divided into different thrill levels like Young Fun (low), Moving & Grooving (Medium), Exciting Adventure (High), and Adrenaline Rush (Extreme). Falcon Falaj is the longest water ride in the Middle East situated at this waterpark. Yas Waterworld caters to many clubs, restaurants, and other recreational things where you can chill with your friends and family.
- Louvre Museum- In the United Arab Emirates, Louvre Museum is the first art & cultural museum situated at Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi. Visiting Louvre on your Abu Dhabi holiday trip is one of the best decisions you ever made as you can witness art work of several world-famous artists like Claude Monet, Leonardo Da Vinci, Giovanni Bellini, and many more. You can admire the world-renowned painting ‘Loaned’ by the Louvre Abu Dhabi and other paintings including Renoir, Van Gogh, Monet, and Degas.
- Emirates Auto National Museum- With plenty of attractions, the Emirates Auto National Museum is filled with so many cars, jeep models, giant trucks, etc. that make you feel wonderful as you enter it. American classics, prototypes, and over 200 vehicles are on display which you can enjoy on your Abu Dhabi Tours. A steam-powered Mercedes, the oldest automobile from 1885, the oldest truck, and the new SUVs are all the most prized automobiles of this museum.
Shopping Places in Abu Dhabi
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the new home for shoppers as this country houses world-class shopping malls, branded outlets, and many more. Shopping in Abu Dhabi is one thing that tourists as well as locals enjoy with their friends and families. On your next, Abu Dhabi travel package makes sure to visit some of the world-class shopping malls such as Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi Mall, Marina Mall, Al Wahda Mall, Madinat Zayed Mall, etc.
- Yas Mall- The largest mall situated on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi is Yas Mall. The mall is famed for providing dining, entertaining, and luxurious shopping experience to the residents as well as the tourists. Yas Mall houses around 68 beverage and food outlets, 370 international branded outlets, and a 24-screen Vox Cinemas making it the best shopping place in Abu Dhabi. When you decide to travel to Abu Dhabi, Yas Mall is a must-visit place.
- Al Wahada Mall- Al Wahada Mall is a must-visited place for locals as well as tourists as it provides the best dining, shopping, and entertainment experience. There are plenty of stores in this Abu Dhabi shopping place where one can find international and gulf branded outlets. Everything is lined up at this shopping place from trendy clothes to fashion accessories to cosmetics. The mall caters to some play zones and multiplexes for the recreational purposes of adults and kids.
- Abu Dhabi Mall- Abu Dhabi Mall is one of the top-rated malls in Abu Dhabi giving the experience of shopping at the waterfront. This mall is big enough to confuse you about where to shop from as it houses around 200 stores of various branded products. Pick one of the best tour packages to Abu Dhabi, visit this mall, and stay at the Rotana Beach hotels as the hotel is connected to the mall.
- Madinat Zayed Mall- For shopping experiences, Abu Dhabi is world renowned as the Madinat Zayed Mall displays great variety in every segment. This shopping place in Abu Dhabi features a number of regional and international branded outlets for apparel shopping, gold jewelry, and cosmetics too. Along with 400 branded outlets for fragrances, footwear, ethics, etc, this mall has an extension called the Madinat Zayed Gold Center especially dedicated to Gold jewelry.
- Marina Mall- Marina Mall is one of the best-rated malls in Abu Dhabi which covers an area of 122,000 sq. meters. For your Abu Dhabi trip plan, visit this supermall that houses nearly 400 stores, a bank, several offices, a hypermarket, and a Mercedes car showroom situated near the Emirates Palace. Marina Mall was launched in the year 2001 and since then it is standing tall for two decades. The architecture of this mall is inspired by a tent house but with a modern touch.
Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is such a place that is mixed well with its traditions, cultures, and quality food. The quintessential international and Abu Dhabi cuisines are a reason that travelers don’t want to miss the charm of this city. Whatever taste palate you have, the restaurants in Abu Dhabi are a reflection of their luxurious splendour and cosmopolitan vibes.
- Villa Toscana- Villa Toscana is a gem for those who love Italian cuisine. If you’re someone who is fond of Italian cuisine then Villa Toscana is one of the best restaurants in Abu Dhabi where you will feel like entering the home of Italian noble men where a waiter will greet you warmly and the flavours of the food will satiate your taste buds. With some complimentary dishes in between your order, they surprise their customers.
- Byblos Sur Mer- Byblos Sur Mer is one of the most famous restaurants situated on Marina Walk which is renowned for its Lebanese cuisine. To rejoice in its stunning views, the stunning backdrop of this place fascinates tourists making it one of the amazing restaurants in Abu Dhabi. This place is perfect for romantic Abu Dhabi packages for couples, by looking at the Marina indulge in tasty delicacies and satiate your royal taste buds.
- Hakkasan- Hakkasan is known for its aromatic ambiance and tasty Chinese cuisine. When it comes to satiating your taste buds then Abu Dhabi restaurants are known for their compelling aroma and grandeur. Hakkasan is the best place where you can enjoy tasty Chinese dishes and multiple delicacies. For an unparalleled experience, Cantonese cuisine with world-class artists mix can race your heart. This chic restaurant is situated in the Emirates Palace.
- Tamba- With the reinterpretation of subcontinental flavours having a contemporary twist, Tamba is one of the best Abu Dhabi restaurants. To enjoy your delicious meal, this charming restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere is a great place to enjoy. To foster innovation and discover new flavors is the main motive of this restaurant. With a beautiful representation and precise flavors, the dishes are an amalgamation of specifically selected ingredients.
- Zuma- For delectable Japanese and Asian cuisine, this sushi bar is one of the amazing restaurants in Abu Dhabi. This top restaurant is a paradise for food lovers which is layered with Japanese architecture. While gasping into the magnificent waterfront, you can indulge in a leisurely meal over here that can tickle your tummy to enter into the gateway of utmost luxury.
Best Nightclubs in Abu Dhabi
With glitzy clubs, bars, and other hangout zones, Abu Dhabi has thrilling nightlife. To enjoy the exciting Abu Dhabi nightlife, escape the boring routine of the day especially on Wednesdays and Fridays when these places see the most crowds. Loca Bar, Lava Cava, Ray’s Bar, and Hidden Bar are some of the famous bars that you can enjoy with your friends and make the most out of it.
- Ray’s Bar- Ray’s Bar is where you can gear up for the best views of the city as it is one of the most happening bars in Abu Dhabi. This bar is situated at Etihad Towers in Jumeirah and provides you with a stunning view from the 62nd floor. In 2017, Ray’s Bar won the Time Out Award for “Best Bar with a View”. On your Abu Dhabi travel packages, don’t miss hitting this bar with your friends or loved ones.
- Loca Bar- By having a fun evening at Loca Bar in Abu Dhabi get a feel of the Mexican vibe. For its new concept of Mexican dining, this place is getting good reviews from everyone. Loca Bar is among the few best nightclubs in Abu Dhabi where you can also taste Latin American dishes that will satiate your taste buds. Loca Bar is the place where you can grab a drink or groove to music with your friends or partner.
- Relax@12- Relax@12 should definitely be on your list if your idea of Friday night comprises relaxing with a glass filled with a cocktail. To get a sneak into Abu Dhabi nightlife, this elegant bar offers a wonderful view. Relax@12 is situated at the Alof hotel near Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center. This bar is famous for its amazing sushi and exotic cuisines on its menu.
- La Cava- If you are a foodie, La Cava is one of the best nightclubs in Abu Dhabi that features an enthralling collection of grapes from all over the world. La Cava allows you to pair it with different varieties of cheese and make it a wonderful dish to remember. In a classic setting, the place has a European feel to it and a good visit to sample some nice grapes.
- Butcher & Still- Butcher & Still is the bar house at the Four Season that has a gorgeous speakeasy interior ambiance that makes you want to spend hours there. Butcher & Still is one of the best places to head on your Abu Dhabi tour packages that offers you some of the best cocktails with different tasty delicacies. To an amazing bar experience, bring out the smart casuals for this night out.
Best Time to visit Abu Dhabi
The fall season is the perfect season to appreciate the wonders of Abu Dhabi and September to October is the best time. The best time to visit Abu Dhabi between April and May is also considered ideal means during the spring season. The peak season in Abu Dhabi is from December to March but it is not considered favorable for an excursion due to a large number of crowds.
These months have manageable temperatures as compared to the summer season and are considered ideal for your Abu Dhabi holiday packages. Usually, the temperature remains between 25-32 degrees celsius due to which Abu Dhabi sees a large number of tourists during this time. The suitable climate makes the outing easier and hassle-free so you can enjoy your Abu Dhabi trip fully.
The summer season is considered a low season in Abu Dhabi as the temperature remains a major concern for tourists. The temperature shoots about 45 degrees celsius which causes skin burning, irritation, and tanning. The months from June to September are the hottest months in Abu Dhabi as the Southern part of the city falls in the Tropic of Cancer.